It Takes Two has over 20,000 members and growing. Below are some online dating tips to help you meet people or get users to message you.
- Revamp your profile with new photos and information. Do not have old photos of yourself. Have them current.
- Delete the selfies. Enough said.
- Make the effort to meet the people you’re talking to. Once you have established a connection, meet the person. Remember first meeting should always be in a public place!
- Be honest about what you want.
- Don’t judge a book by its cover. There is more to a person than a picture. Get to know someone. Attraction is a major factor in dating but get to know a person, you will have a better chance at a connection if you ask questions.
- That said, try to make your profile stand out. Have a updated picture, say something unique in the About Me section on your profile.
- Include elements of spontaneity and adventure. i.e. hiking, swimming, playing sports, jogging, exercise etc.
- The most important part of your dating profile: Have a picture! You will get a lot more responses from users if you have a picture.